— POSTPONED UNTIL DECEMBER! MORE DETAILS TO COME —
Some call it a slide show, some call it a salon, we call it a show-off.
10 APA members x 10 minute blocks to use however they’d like- a behind-the-scenes look of a recent shoot, some personal work, editing help, a new video– It’s totally up to the photographer.
Here’s how it works:
- APA members only get advanced dibs to show work. Please email email@example.com to rsvp. Any unused spots will be made available at the event to anyone interested.
- The first 10 replies are in. After that, we’ll squeeze in as many as we can until the library kicks us out.
- Email matt your images in advance (aim for 1800 pixels wide for horizontal images and at least 1200 pixels tall for verticals) so we can get them queued up. Dropbox or .zip file is fine.
- Think about what you want to get out of the presentation. If you want feedback, ask for it in advance. If you want to practice presenting in front of people, let us know.
Other Things to Keep in Mind:
- The more the merrier. Please invite anyone to come who you think might be interested. This is a FREE event. However, it’s likely that only APA members will be able to present.
- Be respectful. This isn’t an opportunity to shred someone’s work. We are here to help each other.
- Plan to stay the entire time. The last presenter shouldn’t be presenting to an empty room.
- Video is fine, we’ll have speakers available, just make sure that it’s in an easily readable format.
- If you sign up to present, please stick to it. Otherwise it just screws everything up.
Thursday, October 23rd at 6:30 pm.